Sandwell UK’s Xylan fastener coating is formulated to help reduce the many issues that engineers encounter while working with bolting systems, even those systems in harsh aggressive environments. The high levels of anti corrosion coating resistance provided by this class of coating, coupled with the predictable torque values, make it the perfect coating solution for bolting systems. Whatever the application.
- Temperature range - 195 to 285C
- Predictable Torque Values
- Colour – range available
- Typical coating thickness 20µm ±5
- Optional Primer Available.
Colour RangeRed, Green, Blue, White, Silver and Black
Xylan Fastener Coating
Benefits and Features
- High corrosion resistance
- Predictable friction properties
- Reduced torque requirements
- Wide colour range
- Outperforms conventional coatings