While most of our coatings have good dielectric strength, making them good insulators, Xylan formulations are available that offer varying degrees of electrical conductivity. These formulations are often the preferred choice of engineered coating for applications where there is a need to dissipate static electricity. The formulas can be adjusted to range from static dissipation to full conductivity if required. As with Xylan non-conductive coatings these Xylan conductive coating varieties offer upto 3000 hours salt spray resistance.
- Temperature range - 195 to 285C
- Colour – Black
- Typical coating thickness 20µm ±5
- Optional Primer Available.
Xylan Conductive Coating
Benefits and Features
- Elevated corrosion resistance
- Superb high pressure performance
- Suitable for sub sea application
- Wide working temperature
- Optional primer